top download

Monday 30 March 2009

new nokia

Google Blogs Alert for: new nokia

Gravity sets the standard for Twitter apps on ALL mobile devices ...
By Matthew Miller
I loaded up Gravity on my new Nokia 5800 XM NAM device during my morning train commute and find it to even be better than any Twitter client I have tried on the iPhone. If you use Twitter and have a S60 device, this software is a must ...
Nokia Experts - http://nokiaexperts.com/
WidSets Forum - Mobiles and Widgets - Misplaced softkey labels in ...
By petolone
I just installed Widsets to my new Nokia E63 and noticed that the softkey labels/text are totally misplaced in right edge of the screen and not at the bottom edge of the screen as tehy should be. To my understanding there is not setting ...
Latest topics for the forum "Mobiles... - http://www.widsets.com/forum/forum/5/1/
Is Nokia Setting Itself Up for Failure with OVI Store? | expōnere
By BarneyC
Of course Nokia have had a directory of apps available on many of the S60 phones and are ramping up OVI to provide a full scale application store more akin to Apple's offering but I think there may be something nasty lurking. ... Ovi Store (phonemag.com); It's Official: Nokia Ovi Store Is Coming (montysmegamarketing.com); Nokia opens app everything store (theregister.co.uk); MWC: Nokia Announce Location Aware Ovi Store (allaboutsymbian.com); App Store - the new black? ...
expōnere - http://www.exponere.com/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment