top download

Saturday 9 May 2009

ring nokia

Free Mobile Games : ring nokia

Star Trek: A Tale of Two Movies | Super Awesome Blog
By SAB
It starts when the young James T. Kirk is driving in his car and you hear a very anachronistic sound: a Nokia phone ring. The one that goes "do do do do do do do do do do do do doooooo." Kirk looks down at the digital display in the car ...
Super Awesome Blog - http://www.superawesomeblog.com/
H I P S N A P C L A P: Cellphone Issue
By Bo Bae
Thanks to who-ever invented these tiny ring ring gadget, good job man. Enough with the prologue. I really want a new cellphone. A clamshell (flip) one. I have no interest in todays most happening phones like Blackberry and Iphone ... My phone is Nokia 3500 (the series number sounds really.. hmm.. cheap). It looks really cute when I first bought it, since it's pink and it says that it has 2 megapixel camera, not bad. But then I realize that the camera is a big no no. ...
HIPSNAPCLAP - http://hipsnapclap.blogspot.com/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Java Games
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment